Haiku is an innovative and user-friendly marketplace that is specifically designed to cater to the needs of digital designers and marketers. This online platform is the brainchild of a team of experts from diverse fields such as art, engineering, design, and writing who share a passion for creating something unique and effective. Inspired by the principles of Zen and the simplicity of haiku poetry, Haiku aims to streamline the process of buying and selling digital products.
The platform is designed with a minimalist and intuitive approach, allowing users to easily navigate and find what they need in less time. This, in turn, enables designers and marketers to increase their productivity and efficiency, ultimately achieving more in less time. Haiku’s flexible design also allows users to customize their experience, making it easier for them to meet their specific needs.
One of the core principles that guide Haiku’s design is beauty. The platform is aesthetically pleasing and visually attractive, ensuring that users enjoy their experience and keep coming back. Additionally, the intuitive functionality of Haiku ensures that even first-time users can easily understand and use the platform.
We were hired as a Digital Marketing partner to help build the website and grow the audience. Besides the SEO efforts, we were also responsible for posting on their social media accounts and pushing the brand from the ground up. A few highlighted goals included:
- Improving user experience: The project might aim to make the website more user-friendly, with the goal of reducing bounce rates, increasing engagement, and improving overall satisfaction.
- Enhancing brand awareness: The objective might be to increase brand recognition and awareness among the target audience, either through social media campaigns, influencer marketing, or other strategies.
- Building a stronger online presence: The goal might be to create a website that stands out from competitors and showcases the client’s unique value proposition, with the aim of establishing the client as a leader in their industry.
The specific strategies used will depend on the needs and objectives of the client, as well as the target audience and industry. The team at Digitlyft was determined to get this project off the ground and came up with the following significant strategies to focus on once the website was developed:
- Social media marketing: This involves using social media platforms to connect with the target audience, build relationships, and promote the brand, with the goal of increasing engagement, driving traffic, and generating leads/sales.
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO): This involves making changes to the website’s design, layout, and content to improve its ability to convert visitors into leads or sales.
- Mobile optimization: This involves optimizing the website’s design and functionality for mobile devices, with the goal of improving the user experience and increasing conversions.
- Improved user experience: The project might make the website more user-friendly and engaging, resulting in lower bounce rates, higher engagement, and greater overall satisfaction among visitors.
- Enhanced brand awareness: The project might increase brand recognition and awareness among the target audience, resulting in greater brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Greater online visibility: The project might improve the website’s visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs), social media platforms, and other online channels, resulting in greater online visibility and exposure.
To increase Haiku’s reach and showcase the brand more efficiently, we focused on enhancing its social media presence. By leveraging the platform’s aesthetic appeal and intuitive design, the team aimed to capture the attention of their target audience and establish a strong online presence. With engaging content and visually attractive posts, the brand aimed to connect with potential users and increase their following on social media platforms. Through these efforts, Haiku sought to become a go-to platform for digital designers and marketers who value efficiency, simplicity, and beauty in their work.
What was the spread?
A website can get visitors from organic and inorganic methods. Organic methods include optimizing the website for search engines, creating high-quality content, and building backlinks. Inorganic methods include paid advertising and social media promotions. Social media, email marketing, and referral traffic are other sources of website visitors.